The Bourne Identity vs. Iron Man

4 comments

4 comments

Jason Bourne ftw

Hmm, maybe it's because I got round to watching it later on, but I'm going to side with Bourne on this one. Both are very different films in terms of writing and purpose, but I feel I should compare them on action terms; Iron Man is a lot of fun, and I never really appreciated the thrills of Bourne until I got older, but the action in Bourne is more grounded in reality and consequently, more thrilling. So Bourne wins, but barely.

Iron Man is ok... but next to Bourne, it's kids shit.

Tony Stark makes Jason Bourne look absolutely one dimensional. Iron Man wins easy.

4-2 Bourne

The Bourne Identity is by far the better movie. Seriously, Iron Man was just bad!

I'll go with Iron Man...

Iron Man is better and simply more complete entertainment.

Iron man wins this time.

The one that isn't a cheap superhero movie made for the money. Bourne Identity here and it's not close.

Iron Man but identity is great.

wow, this one is hard. both are strong starts to strong trilogies. however, i honestly gotta say iron man here. he built his suit with scraps in a cave while being threatened by terrorists. bourne just got amnesia and forgot he was a super good soldier until he knocked out cops in a french park. still love the bourne identity make no mistake

Bourne takes the win here quite easily