Avengers: Infinity War vs. Inception

9 comments

12 comments

Inception is a pure masterpiece, but Infinity War has a better action.

Inception is one of the modern day masterpieces. Infinity War is a decent action extravaganza.

LOL. Nolan films are far superior than any marvel film.

Fact: Avengers: Infinity War craps all over anything Nolan has ever done.

Complete and total obliteration by Christ(opher) Jonathan James Nolan, Marvel's limp little excuse of a climax doesn't even come close.

I respect Christopher Nolan and like many of his films, but i have never really enjoyed Inception as many others have. Infinity War wins this quite easily for me

ear
ear

Inception is infinitely a better film.

Inception without a second thought. Infinity War was mediocre, the only good thing about it being the action.

Infinity War crushes all comers. CRUSHES.

If the space, mind, reality, power, soul, and time stones were actually used thoughtfully to make the best movie (balanced, as all things should be) - we'd get Inception.

Infinity War by far.

Infinity War is ultimately far watchable and superior, inception is pure boring and very overrated.

Inception is the better film

Avengers is by far the better film. All of them in fact.

I'm going Infinity War, but both were great....

Avengers: Infinity War destroys and exceeds anything Nolan could ever hope to craft.

Inception

Ugh, people need to stop spamming these discussions. It's very annoying!

Lmao I am bored of this.

Inception has better action. But, Inception has better direction, story, premise, cinematography, sound design, score, and acting. Inception is far more ambitious, visually, artistically and intelectually. Infinity War is great, but Inception is in an entirely different league. After the hype for the MCU dies down, people will think that this comparison a joke.

IW has better action, sorry. But Inception still crushes

both of this is in my top 3 of the decade