Avengers: Infinity War vs. Logan

9 comments

11 comments

Avengers infinity war

ear
ear

Logan has better plotline and acting.

Infinity War is superior. Logan leaves you feeling flat and there's no "part 2" that will change that.

Logan has a much more comprehensive structure, much better acting, much better script, and better action. The only category in which Avengers: Infinity War surpasses Logan is special effects.

Logan was good but Infinity War is far far better. Like comparing a good steak to a superb 10 course meal.

Bigger doesn't mean better. It's neck and neck for me really, and I'd say Logan is the better film overall, but Infinity War has much more spectacle for entertainment value.

Avengers: Infinity War is not just a better experience it's a better film.

Logan was a real movie. Infinity war was garbage.

Logan

I was deeply affected by the deaths of Professor Xavier and Logan. Same CAN'T be said for the death of half superheroes in Infinity War. I guess that says a lot about the movies.

Logan is far the greatest film in the century but Infinity War is certainly far better greatest comic film of expierence.

You must be fun at sites.

logan 2nd best cbm IW 3rd best

The best MCU movie beats the best X-Men movie

I will agree that Logan the better film in most categories but Re Watchable is a big part of movie making. I’ve seen Logan once. Someone used the word flat, and they aren’t wrong. Avengers is just a more enjoyable experience.

Infinity Was is damn near the best MCU movie, right behind Winter Soldier. But Logan is still the best Marvel movie period.

Logan is Marvel's masterpiece plain and simple. They will not top this anytime soon.

Love both these films. But I gotta go with Infinity War.

Logan is a masterpiece

Infinity War is the worst film ever made

Avengers Endgame may have a nice ending but Logan had a much more unexpected conclusion