Star Trek vs. Die Hard

1 comments

10 comments

Ooh, interesting. I think Star Trek is the one for me here, but I'm a big fan of the first Die Hard...

Come on, this is Die Hard we are talking about! I am all for Star Trek with the rest of my nerd pals, but you cannot beat Bruce Willis kicking ass. Take that foreigners!

Two excellent action movies here, but I'm going for Die Hard, because it invented half the tricks on which Star Trek relies.

ear
ear

"I promise I will never even THINK about going up in a tall building again. Oh, God. Please don't let me die." Die Hard is too memorable to lose here.

Die Hard is a timeless classic. The latest Star Trek still hasnĀ“t archieved that.

Yeah, okay, part of me says that I SHOULD vote Die Hard, and, of course, I certainly LOVE Die Hard, but I'm taking Trek here. What can I say? I'm a big Trekkie.

hard choice, but Die Hard defined action movies for decades. To important to deny. Plus no annoying lens flares.

Come on people, its "now I have a machine gun" not "now I have phaser"

John. F'ing. McClane. Love Abrahams vision...but let's get serious here folks...

I like Die Hard but I couldn't care less about the impact it's had on film. It comes down to if they were both on TV at the same time which would I watch. The answer is Star Trek.

Die Hard, but both are amazing

Star Trek for me, but both are fantastic.

Die Hard, but Star Trek was more than your average sci-fi flick.