300 vs. Cloverfield

12 comments

7 comments

The ultimate battle of the 'Internet hyped my to oblivion' movies. Gonna have to go with Cloverfield.

Really didn't care for either but, I think i liked Cloverfield's gimmick more than 300's

I'm far more likely to re-watch "300."

JRM
JRM

I really enjoyed both! But I enjoyed Cloverfield more.

I didn't quite unerstand Cloverfield's point, I think it's quite a boring movie. 300 is bad-ass, I like that. And the actors are great in it.

300, easily. I didn't like Cloverfield, while 300 was quite entertaining.

Cloverfield for sure. 300 is fun, but after a couple repeated viewings, I'm over it.

Sparta prevails

Cloverfield was good but I have no desire to see it again. I'm going with 300.

It's really interesting to me how back-and-forth the comments are here. I'm going to swing it again; 300 was okay, but I don't really care to see it again. I enjoyed the hell out of Cloverfield.

300 easily for me.

Hopefully the 300 sequel isn't ruined. Although, some would say the first could be put in that category.

Hopefully the 300 sequel isn't ruined. Although, some would say the first could be put in that category.

300's ending will always be my all-time favorite ending

300 slips by. Loved Cloverfield, but everything about 300 was dynamite...

300. Not a perfect film, but Cloverfield just sucked.

Cloverfield I guess. Still didn't like it. I just wanted those yuppies to die the entire time.

Cloverfield.

"Cloverfield" was so disappointing. It had promise and at times, delivered but as a whole the film is quite a frustrating experience and left me wanting more of the 'good' stuff in the film. 300 may not be great but it is far more enjoyable a film to watch. Default victory!

I'll go watch Cloverfield just tomorrow, but it's clearly winner over 300.