Thor vs. Team America: World Police

3 comments

3 comments

Team America had no wacky Facebookin' sidekicks. Team America wins.

I love Trey Parker and Matt Stone, but I really don't think feature-length movies are the best showcase for their talents. There are times when Team America: World Police is just downright boring. Thor, meanwhile, is a movie that is a lot better than it probably should have been, considering the ridiculousness of the story. Overall, it's the better movie.

What parts did you find boring Caesar? I might agree with you. However, the laughs I got were so long and loud, that I have to favour Team America. I'll admit that Thor was more consistent for me, but I didn't react to any of it as much as I did for quite a few scenes in Team America.

It's not something I can really pinpoint, but I just find the lulls (like the parts that advance the actual plot of the film) in between the movie's more uproarious moments to be rather dull.

I see, Caesar. I agree with you, but I still favour Team America. It's very close, though.

I'm going for Thor, but it's close. The vomit scene in Team America gets me every time!