Avengers: Age of Ultron vs. Inside Out

3 comments

4 comments

Great year for Disney/Marvel/Pixar. Great year.

Avengers 2 was good for an MCU movie. Which means that it fuckin' sucked. "Nothing Special" seems to be the best definition for the film. The action was good, and easily the best part of the film. The story sucked bawls in terms of execution, unlike Inside Out which was outstanding. Unlike Pixar's classics, which the pixar staff spend years perfecting, MCU writers obviously don't put much time into having their movies have good writing (aside from Cap 2, which by far, has the best writing). You know this because they release an "okay" movie several times a year. Robert Downey, Jr. is obviously the saving grace of the entire film franchise, and without him, the shitty avengers movies wouldn't make as much money. Unlike the dark knight, at the rate these films are shat out, it's no wonder they don't impress, they're cheesy, popcorn filled fluff. So far MCU has released 11 films that I've seen, but only 3 that I would label "good". Pixar on the other hand as released 15 films, 12 of which I would label "God" and 3 of which are from one franchise alone. So go figure, MCU sucks big fat fuckin' hulks green bawls, and their movies are mostly just Michael Bay films with an extra two stars on IMDB for not being "complete" dogshit.

Inside Out easily

How f..in' smart is Disney? Buying both Marvel and Pixar for a dance. Brilliant!

Marvel has me wrapped around my finger right now...just slightly more than Pixar.

Not really into Avengers stuff, nor into Inside Out, but I'd pick Pixar over MCU easily.

I'm voting for Inside Out as the best Pixar film ever made. You know, brain freeze is my favorite part.