Avengers: Age of Ultron vs. Avengers: Endgame

6 comments

8 comments

Endgame by far.

Mcu
Mcu

Endgame 2-0

Out on an island maybe but while I think all the Avenger films are great they rate slightly higher in sequential order. Best being the first and so on. Age of Ultron is more fun because it is a pure Avengers team movie. Avengers united!

Age Of Ultron is a fine sequel with fun action and character moments but it's messy and lacks substance. Endgame, does get convoluted in its second act, but it's more emotional, the action is better and I just had more of a blast with it!

The Avengers > Avengers: Age of Ultron > Avengers: Infinity War > Avengers: Endgame.

Two masterful endeavors in all honesty.

Ultron was Avengers in all its glory. Endgame is great but it is very much the end. Take a ball player in his prime over one retiring every time.

Endgame is better because it actually puts its characters first, rather than pointless fights with robots (which is always boring btw). I literally can't think of any aspect the AoU is better at than Endgame.

AoU was simply more enjoyable. Say what you want about Joss Whedon, he knew the characters. The Russo's had Cap, Thor and especially Hulk making out of character decisions. What they did to Hulk over two films was criminal.

Age of ultron is fine but endgame is more watchable.

i hate the glitch where it makes me comment twice

Age of Ultron is the worst Avengers film in my opinion, and while Endgame isn't the best one (but is my favorite), it is better by a significant margin.

I love 'em both, but it's Endgame.

age of ultron is the most avengers-like film in the quadrilogy so i liked it more, even though it's more flawed than endgame