Saw V vs. Saw IV

2 comments

4 comments

V is the lesser of two evils here (DAT WATER CUBE TRAP).

Hm, still not sure which one is worse. Both are probably the weakest films in the Saw series (although I still have to watch the last one), but they're bad in different ways. Saw IV feels like a complete mess. It keeps jumping from character to character, from location to location, from timeline to timeline and from backstory to backstory. It's really hard to follow and frustrating to sit through as a result. Saw V on the other hand has very little to offer. The traps are lame and have very little to do with the story, the plot is almost nonexistent and the film itself is just clumsily put together. I guess I'll go with Saw IV, because that at least had something to offer, but I dislike both films about equally.

These two are practically the same movie. There's almost nothing to distinguish them from each other beyond the different death traps. It's really hard to tell them apart when i try to remember them. I'll go with V simply because it serves it tying the two together?

I'm going with 5. 3 and 4 were not very good at all. The last one is the worst for sure.

Saw 4 was better than 5 and I also think saw 4 beats 3 aswell 1 2 4 3 5

The Saw movies' quality gets worse with each installment