Toy Story 2 vs. Finding Nemo

14 comments

7 comments

Sorry, but I never liked Nemo, but TS is great.

JRM
JRM

I love them both. Going with Toy Story 2.

ear
ear

Toy Story 2 rules........too infinity.........

ear
ear

to infinity.....

ear
ear

to infinity and beyond.

Tough choice, story wise TS 2 is better, but the colors in Nemo are incredible, espically on the big screen... Still, going to go with Toy Story 2 here.

Madness! Finding Nemo is one of Pixar's very best.

Finding.

Two of Pixars best, but Toy Story 2 wins.

Wow, this is brutal. I love them both. My vote, by a fin, goes to Nemo

Toy Story 2. 3 > 2 > 1...if there will be a fourth one, it'll probably be the...I dunno...Citizen Kane of animation. They keep gettin' better.

Any film in the Toy Story series crushes Finding Nemo.

Any Toy Story kills Finding Nemo- like Caesar said! Finding Nemo is a great movie but TS is one of the best animated movies and just far better movies

Finding Nemo has so much charm, and a great story. Toy Story 2, while possibly the best of the trilogy, still doesn't measure up. My issue with the Toy Story films is that each film has too much of the same story repeated in a different way.

Nemo Beats all Toy Story films except the first!

Close one here. Toy Story 2 is the only Toy Story Finding Nemo has a chance of beating but I still think I'll go with Toy Story 2.

Finding Nemo is the most overrated pixar filim, likely because of it's underwater visuals. Though FN is still great Toy Story 2 wins here.

Finding Nemo easily

THIS IS THE HARDEST DECISION I'VE EVER HAD TO MAKE IN MY LIFE!

Both movies are in my top favorite Pixar movies, but Toy Story 2 is the best Pixar movie ever!

Both Pixar films are tough, but Toy Story 2 should be better as the part of its trilogy.

Gotta go with toy story here. Not many movie can beat either of the first two toy story movies

I love toy story but the second one is my least favorite of the three finding nemo is much better

FINDING NEMO