Captain America: Civil War vs. Captain America: The First Avenger

12 comments

4 comments

The best trilogy the genre has ever seen for certain. It's amazing the character started out good and got BETTER each time out.

Mcu
Mcu

Fantastic Trilogy. I'll take Civil War.

Two of the best of the best. Somehow I like First Avenger more because hero VS villain in the greatest generation appeals to me more right now at this time.

I don't remember ovely liking First Avenger, but it is about due for a rewatch. Anyway Civil War wins for now!

First Avenger.

First Avenger,

Gotta give the edge to Civil War...

Two great films in what is probably the greatest trilogy ever made.

Switching to CW. Lol at CaptainFanboy claiming that Cap trilogy is better than LOTR or Godfather.

Cap's trilogy beats LOTR hands down. NOTHING beats The Godfather.

the weakest lotr film is better than the best cap film so yeah but tgf3 (same with tfa) is a huge weak link in the trilogy

Maybe as a collective trilogy LOTR is the best, though the first two Godfather films are untouchable. Cap's trilogy is very good, but no where near even top five trilogies for me.

if the upcoming new cut of gf3 is excellent then it would take the crown for best trilogy for me

Godfather trilogy is better than Cap's I guess. Cap trilogy beats LOTR after a rewatch. TDK > SW > Godfather > Cap > Jason Bourne is my top 5 trilogies for now

The First Avenger is easily the worst out of the trilogy

SW > Indy > LOTR > TDK > Godfather for me

The First Avenger was a comic book movie. Civil War wasn't even a war

First Avenger is more comic-booky than Civil War, but it's super generic. Yea CW definitely has Its flaws.. but I gotta say for me it set the Bar even higher for MCU movies

then the first film is better because the third film won't really be much better mirrors based only on the characters arguing topically all the time they don't just fight and fight and I'll tell you one thing the real film is really very beautiful of Captain America is thesecond film for me is the best Captain America film