The Incredibles vs. Toy Story 3

10 comments

12 comments

This is a very difficult choice, but I'm going to go with Toy Story 3. Maybe it's because I'm a teen going to college and can relate to the plot of TS3, but I still believe that The Incredibles is the second or third best super-hero movie ever made (behind the Dark Knight and possibly Spider Man 2).

Tough, tough, tough.

One of the greatest superhero movies ever vs one of the saddest movies ever. Both are good, but only one is amazing.

Toy Story 3 wins by a hair.

This is just abuse by Toy Story 3....it owns The Incredibles....

Don't get me wrong; I love the Incredibles. I just think that Toy Story 3 is far superior.

The Incredibles wins for me but Toy Story 3 was great!

OMG these 2 are my favorite pixar movies......

One is a good animated movie, while the other is great. Toy Story 3 wins...

The Incredibles is my favorite Pixar movie...if you don't count the Toy Story Trilogy.

TS3 but not by much.

The Toys, man. The truckin' toys.

Toy Story 3 is the better movie.

TS3

The Incredibles! Toy Story 3 is the #8 in my rank Pixar, and The Incredibles is #7

Incredibles all the way, please.

Incredibles

As said before, Toy Story 3 is my favorite Pixar movie - and one of my favorite movies, period. The Incredibles is very, very good, but Toy Story 3 is on another level.

the incredibles wins

What a tough choice, but I'll go with Toy Story 3.

I really love both of them. But I think I'm gonna go with The Incredibles.

The Incredibles is Pixar's best movie. Toy Story 3 is amazing, and much better than the original, but it just doesn't top The Incredibles to me.

OH COME ONE I just had to decide between Toy Story 3 and WALL-E and now I get this??? :o Definitely a matter of personal preference this one, but TS3 is just a little nearer & dearer to me

I like The Incredibles as much as the next person, but somehow I don't have to think very hard on this one: Toy Story 3.

The Incredibles without a doubt for me. Not that Toy Story 3's a bad movie. I love Toy Story 3 as well, but The Incredibles edges every Pixar film for me.

I love The Incredibles, but Toy Story 3 beats any animated superhero movies