2001: A Space Odyssey vs. Akira

1 comments

2 comments

Both are mindbenders known primarily for their ending sequences. however I liked 2001 a whole lot better.

Both milestones for sci-fi. I prefer Akira.

Kubrick was nothing more than a glorified propaganda filmmaker who made NWO agenda filth like Dr. Strangelove (cold war/nuke hoax propaganda), Eyes Wide Shit (Secret Society disclosure propaganda), Full Metal Jacket (Vietnam war propaganda), 2001: A Space Odyssey (space propaganda for NASA), Lolita (a favorite among the Pizzagate Epstein crowd), A Clockwork Orange (trauma-based MK-Ultra Mind Control dystopian propaganda); and he also wanted to make A.I. Artificial Intelligence (trans-humanism agenda) and Aryan Papers, which would’ve been blatant Zionist propaganda like Schindler’s List (directed by his good friend and rumored Talmudic pedophile, Spielberg). Do you believe for a second Kubrick was given all that money in the mid-60’s to fulfill some vague sweeping artistic vision – from the dawn of man to his journey into a new space age? Of course not. 2001: A Space Odyssey was piss-poor NWO propaganda masquerading as high(falutin) art, specially curated for NASA to psychologically prepare the goy for faked Apollo space missions, which featured douchebag Freemasons like Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin. The timeline makes perfect sense: Kubrick releases the monumentally pretentious 2001: A Space Fraudessy in 1968 ---> audiences all over are fooled into believing that space exploration is, or will become, a real possibility ---> A year later, the Apollo 11 faked moon mission takes place (probably in Nevada) ---> brainwashed viewers, who have been programmed to accept this nonsense, fall for the faked show hook, line and sinker. In the light of this, one can’t help but concede that Kubrick’s “legacy” and 2001’s “greatness” are false notions propped up by Zionist media lies. Riddle me this: If the Zionist media machine can dupe the masses into buying a global fake plandemic, can they not turn a shitty overrated hack propaganda filmmaker like Kubrick into a genius, and a turd movie like 2001 into one of the greatest artistic achievements in modern Western culture? Mark my words, when the Zionist propaganda machine loses its stranglehold on our society and culture, Jewbrick’s sorry excuse for art will disappear faster than a fart in the wind, lol.