Green Lantern vs. Blade: Trinity

2 comments

2 comments

Its sad that everything he did in Blade is what I wanted to see him do in Green Lantern but it just fell short. In Blade they focus on the tragedy of the character while Ryan Reynolds adds that last bit of Comedic flare to push the movie over the edge however in green lantern they have a character whose great at flying planes and then he becomes great at being a superhero. You don't see any tragedy in his character that befalls every hero.

What of the unwillingness to let his father's death go? I'll admit that it wasn't overly fleshed out, and could have played a bigger role, but he did have a personal tragedy he was still trying to get through.

Although I won't change my mind about Blade being the better movie (imo). You did make a valid point of he wasn't quite able to get over his father's death. I guess my point was more along the lines of he felt like a power ranger. Where they put the suit on and then the suit instantly told them how to work all their gadgets and weaponry. He put his suit on and bam he was a hero. No one seemed to get hurt because of a mistake he made or anything if he is such a hot shot loose cannon why is his work done so perfectly. Even after he is trained by the Lanterns he still should have some kind of test to his power

two worst films with Ryan Reynolds but for me the worst one is Blade Trinity for me only the first two are good but congratulations the green antenna but this time you were a much worse film than you