Logan vs. Wonder Woman

14 comments

6 comments

Oh boy/girl, this is a TOUGH one...

Rac
Rac

Logan, easy.

I was really pleased with Wonder Woman. It's the first genuinely good DC film since Dark Knight Rises. Its not as good as Logan though.

Goin' with the chick...

Logan wins.....

Logan is obviously the better film but Wonder Woman is the movie I'd watch more often. Logan's third act is just so damn depressing.

Logan...... :( It's been 3 months and I'm still pissed off by that scene...

Wonder Woman

Wonder Logan

Sometimes is scary comment on this polls because you don´t know where your vote is gonna go, but oh well wt heck im gonna say Wonder Woman i love that movie is the best superhero film ive seen since spider man 2 (the sam raimi one)

I pretty much agree with Legendary. Wonder Woman is the more re-watchable, which normally would be enough for me with superhero movies, but Logan, despite my lack of investment in the X-Men franchise, was more memorable five months on for just how brutal and nihilistic it was whilst still feeling relevant (as opposed to being "dark and gritty" purely for the sake of pandering to edgy fanboys). It's close, and I like both for different reasons, but going to give the edge to Logan.

Logan has great story and characters.

Marvel > DC anyday all day long.

Logan by miles.

I liked Wonder Woman more.

Logan is way better than any dceu films

Finally people are acknowledging that Wonder Woman is overrated, Logan is so much better than all of DCEU movies except for Zack Snyder’s Justice League, which replaced The Dark Knight as my favourite superhero movie

wonder woman is not overrated and justice league is bad

pretty sure you haven't even seen the snyder cut

This is about as close as it gets in Marvel vs DC, Marvel's best against DCEU's best, I'm taking Wonder Woman but it's hard. Both are the best of 2017, only surpassed by Nolan's brilliant Dunkirk

I'd say Wonder Woman had much more emotional connection with the characters than Logan. The saddest part about Logan was Charles' death. Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor has one of the best superhero on screen chemistry