The Terminator vs. Return of the Jedi

7 comments

6 comments

That's tough. I loved Jedi as a kid. But as an adult, I think I just may prefer Terminator.

The Terminator just terminated Return of the Jedi. Ho! Ho!

The terminator just killed all the ewoks.

Terminator 2 would win this maybe, but Return of the Jedi is clearly better than Terminator.

I disagree, of the original three, oddly enough I prefer them in their order. And I like T2 more then Terminator... so Jedi needs to win. Plus in a fight, a Jedi could kill the Terminator no problem. So it wins all around.

James Cameron has a weird consistency: Every new movie he makes is worse then before. Just compare the two Terminator movies and Aliens to Avatar and Titanic. Seeing how The Terminator is his first movie, this makes it his best in my opinion. but is it good enough to defeat the worst of the original Star Wars? no, it isn't. Jedi wins

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000116/#Director Piranha Part Two: The Spawning is his first feature, which might shoot your theory all to hell.

Return of the Jedi was better than all the The Terminators

Return of the Jedi takes the vote.

I agree with rob, ROTJ beats every Terminator movie.

Well, i can't say that Terminator beat Star Wars or Empire Strikes Back, but beats Jedi barely.

Terminator.

Jedi was cool and everything, and I even like the Ewoks but I just feel like Terminator has more meat on its bones.

Close matchup. But ROTJ always gets me so emotional.

Returned of the Jedi has higher highs but lower lows as well , The Terminator is a much tighter and more consistant experience . overall , I'll say Return of The Jedi , the Emperor Throne room Sequence is just too GOAT for The Terminator to Match.