Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest vs. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

0 comments

5 comments

Seriously tougher than it should be, going to have to go with Lord of the Rings because Pirates wasn't the first one. The sequels weren't nearly as good and just can't match up to LOTR's epic scale.

If this were Pirates Curse of the Black Pearl vs LOTR Fellowship it would be much harder to decide. However, since it is not, LOTR wins, easily.

Dead Man's Chest was a convoluted mess, with some sequences that didn't serve any purpose whatsoever. Fellowship was an exciting roller-coaster ride of a movie, and featured quite lean storytelling considering its epic scale. No question as to the winner here.

Fellowship is my all time favorite film. Dead Man's Chest isn't even in my top 200

I love DMC more than most, but this matchup is all about the Fellowship.

I have to go with Lord of the Rings even though I am not a big fan of Jackson's adaptions. I did greatly enjoy Dead Man's Chest though. This is kinda hard actually. Lord of the Rings it is.

"Dead Man's Chest" is my favorite Pirates movie. "Fellowship" is my favorite LotR movie, a movie I enjoy more than any Pirates movie.