The Little Mermaid vs. Star Wars

2 comments

4 comments

I wonder how many people will think I am insane when I pick "Little Mermaid". Don't get me wrong I love "Star Wars", but "Little Mermaid" has such great songs!

I just saw The Little Mermaid for the first time and was amazed on how average it is. Far below most Disney classics and Pixar films. Star Wars, no problem.

Star Wars by a million miles. Again, I cannot stress how much I enjoyed Mermaid when I saw it yesterday for the first time but I hardly have the desire to watch it again. I hardly have the desire to catch the 3D release this year. Star Wars is a movie I can watch every day!

I wanna be where the jedi are... I wanna see... see their lightsabers flashing. Flying around on that... what do you call it? Millenium Falcon!!

What an awkward matchup, obviously The Little Mermaid never got the hype for SW (that doesn´t mean i think is bad actually i find it very entertaining but lacking the depth of an old Disney Renaissance film)

Bruh... Star Wars is freaking Star Wars. Mermaid chick is just mermaid chick lol