The Little Mermaid vs. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

1 comments

4 comments

Two big Disney features that never did a lot for me. With "Snow White," my problem is, I can't understand nearly any of the words that are sung. With "Little Mermaid," it's the "where-did-that-come-from" crazy finale that just seems incongruous with the rest of the story.

I never had any problems with The Little Mermaid's finale. I love Snow White too, but the heroine's voice really annoys me. So I've gotta give it to TLM.

TLM.

Snow White was game changing but The Little Mermaid is the better Disney movie

To me, Snow White is perfection. The Little Mermaid is definitely very good but I also think it's kind of overrated despite some good songs and beautiful animation. Snow White though never falters. From the storytelling to the hand-drawn animation and backgrounds to even the voice talent (Lucille LaVerne rocks it as both the Queen and the Witch), there is not a false note to be found here, and while Pinocchio may look better, Snow White showed the potential Disney would produce with that next film. Easy victory for Snow White!

Both Disney classic films are great, but I still love the Seven Dwarfs more than the Mermaid.

the little mermaid

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is million times better than that boring and awful Mermaid.