Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation vs. Captain America: The First Avenger

5 comments

4 comments

Rogue Nation is the far better movie.

I'll go Cap in a close one...

I enjoy both as solid action films, but I just enjoyed Captain America more and think that they got more out of arguably the most difficult character of all the Avengers lineup than they had any right to. I suppose it's testimony to the creative team behind the Mission: Impossible team that after five movies (two and three not being especially good in my opinion) that they can still churn out a solid film, but I'd much rather put Captain America on again to watch. And that's more than enough for a win here.

Both Cap films are better than anything Cruise has done this century .

^ Bullshit.

Mission Impossible, and it's not even remotely close. In fact, I can't think of a single Cruise vehicle this century that was as bad, or worse, than TFA, one of the flattest, cliche, one-dimensional origin stories ever told in any medium.

In fact, I somehow can't think of a single non-Marvel movie released ever that was as bad, or worse, than TFA, one of the flattest, cliche, one-dimensional, [insert negative word here], [insert negative word here] origin stories ever told in any medium, meaning everything in the universe and stuff.

It's not the 1990's any more. Crazy Cruise is just outclassed here.

Rogue Nation definitely, First Avenger is pretty good but these last two Mission: Impossible films have been killer.

Square Master you do sound pretty dumb when you say the same ridiculous things about Marval. If you watch Civil War than your an idiot. And I know you will just so you can bash it. I don't understand why you sit through movies you have already chosen to hate.

rogue nation by a hair.