Return of the Jedi vs. Avengers: Endgame

8 comments

4 comments

If Infinity War is the Empire of this generation then Return of the Jedi should've been of the caliber of Endgame, not wasting time on fucking ewoks and a more boring version of the death star sequence.

Avengers for this guy.

I'm a big Star Wars fan but I still have to go with Endgame

Star Wars is good but I’m going with Avengers.

Endgame is a more satisfying conclusion but feels pretty muddled. Return Of The Jedi may have been a step down but it was still a great ending with some of the best production values and character moments of the trilogy!

I completely agree Eagle.

Endgame definitely.

Endgame finished things off in epic fashion. Could it have been better? Yep. Was it great? Yep.

Both are great films, and though they are arguably worse than their predescessors (albeit not by much), I liked Endgame more.

Return of the Jedi is a far more satisfying conclusion. Luke and Vader facing off on the second death star is better then any scene from any MCU film.

ROTJ by far, EG is a good conclusion but it's nothing compared to ROTJ

Star Wars. cloooooooooose call.

Return of the Jedi must make you learn in Avengers Endgame How do you conclude very well things that were done for a long time the reason why that old film wins Avengers Endgame they made people do things too stupid for example that they have already filmed with Hulk thanos it's been overtoo weak and then he just can't stand up to two females and then there is too much comedy even in the final battle which is why Return of the Jedi wins