Return of the Jedi vs. Back to the Future Part II

5 comments

2 comments

Two great sequels... what to do? Hoverboard vs. Speeder bikes... Faking a jump into the Sarlaac pit vs. faking a jump off a building onto a Delorean.

If Only it was the remastered Return then it would have been Future II but since it's the classic....grrr

"Jedi," easily. It was always my favorite of the original trilogy, whereas I was never terribly in love with either of the BTTF sequels.

I would call this one close. Ten years ago, I would have said Jedi without hesitation, but in the intervening years, Star Wars has lost its luster with me, while Back to the Future still retains its charm.

I do love Back To The Future more than any Star Wars movie. The original one. The 2nd was also great but any SW movie would top it.

Jedi, by a landslide. Agree with the above...the original BttF would be a much more compelling argument...

Back to the Future Part 2 wins by a landslide so easy choice for me.

Jedi, but it is close.

Wait a second, I Think that Return of the Jedi is alot much better than Back to the Future Part 2.

Very,very though. Two of the funnest films you will ever find, but I think I'll go with Back to the Future here. ROTJ is incredible as well, but I prefer BTTF2 by a bit.