Kingdom of Heaven vs. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

1 comments

4 comments

Gotta go with KOH on this one. It has a better script, the best siege sequence on film, and the director's cut makes much better use of three hours. The photopgraphy and production design is also superior. Both have great supporting casts.

I absolutely loathed KOH. LOTR 3 was amazing.

Lord of the rings is more fun to watch.

Honestly, I need to see this much-vaunted Director's Cut of Kingdom of Heaven. Otherwise, this is not even close.

Lord of the Rings is brilliant, especially this one. Plus, I think I fell asleep through part of Kingdom of Heaven.

Kingdom of heavan is overratted.

The theatrical version of Kingdom of Heaven was just decent. So of course The Lord of the rings would beat it. The directer cut of Kingdom of Heaven however is better than Lord of The Rings. It is really great. Kingdom of Heaven has a great screenplay, the acting is great as well. Orlando Bloom was the weakest, but he still gives his best performance. It also has the siege of Jerusalem, that battle is done extremely well. I would even go as far to say it is better than the siege of Helms Deep. So overall, LOTR 3 would beat the theatrical cut easily. But LOTR would loose to KOH the directors cut.