0 comments

on 11/8/2019

Solo

on 11/22/2019

Neither

on 11/22/2019

Solo A Star Wars Story wins

on Dec 3

Both Star Wars movies are good between solo a Star Wars story and Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker but I will say Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker will be better than Solo: A Star Wars Story

on Dec 3

I like solo more

Rac
Rac

on Dec 30

Even Solo managed to have more heart and Star Wars feel than TROS.

on Jan 2

Put it this way solo has more lighthearted than The Rise of Skywalker does, The Rise of Skywalker is boring as hell

on Jan 2

Solo is a better Star Wars movie

on Jan 3

I don't accept Solo as a canonical Han Solo origin story, but treated as filmed fanfiction, it's a fun and fairly cohesive movie. Rise of Skywalker, especially in its first half, is just a bunch of unimportant shit happening as quickly as possible.

on Jan 3

I don't accept Solo as a canonical Han Solo origin story, but treated as filmed fanfiction, it's a fun and fairly cohesive movie. Rise of Skywalker, especially in its first half, is just a bunch of unimportant shit happening as quickly as possible.

on Jan 4

Solo was strange but OK entertainment. Rise of Skywalker hurts my balls it was so bad.

on Jan 5

Solo was more disturbing than The Rise of Skywalker, and The Rise of Skywalker was weird and disturbing.

on Jan 5

Disney-lucasfilm and Kathleen Kennedy made some very strange Disney Star Wars stuff.

on Jan 6

Solo was okay but rise of the skywalker is generally the most disappoint of the ending of the skywalker saga.

on Jan 27

Solo: A Star Wars Story is better

on Jan 27

The Rise of Skywalker is dogshit