Captain America: The Winter Soldier vs. Aliens

9 comments

12 comments

Here's another movie where it's a healthy debate when talking about the best ever.

Cap 2 is pretty good, but Aliens is vastly superior.

Aliens

Cap delivered a superb sequel !

Aliens, but Cap 2 did well in following Aliens' example. Changing the sub-genre when it's sequel time usually gives you interesting results. The first one had a Raiders/Rocketeer vibe. Winter Soldier takes on more of a Bourne vibe, and it works. It's better. But Aliens is, ya know, Aliens.

Captain America. Never was a big fan of any of the Alien movies.

These films are exactly why they invented the cinema!

Okay, I loved TWS as much as the next guy, but whoever voted for it over Aliens must either have really, really crazy opinions... or, I'm just sayin', be very high on the Marvel coke.

While Aliens is a superb movie, I love the spy-feel of The Winter Soldier more than the kill-everything-in-sight feel of Aliens.

Winter Soldier is great for sure. Aliens is 6 on my list and wins this easily.

The Winter Solider edges out Aliens....

Aliens

What the hell is it ? Aliens all the way!

I'll say winter soldier l like it more

Aliens by a landslide

Classic vs a non Classic. Captain may one day be one but it needs to earn that right. It's not even the best Marvel movie.

Aliens is one of the best action movies of the 80's, but I think Winter Soldier is one of the best action movies of the 2010's so far. Cap edges out for me.

I can't judge anyone for picking Winter Soldier. It's a great film.. I will though be taking Aliens.

Augh, my #2 and my #5 together... how do I even choose???

Winter Soldier is the best movie to come out of the MCU, and I am honestly not that big of a fan of Aliens, so Winter Soldier it is.

Aliens beats every entry in the MCU.

Aliens CGI kicks the MCU's parasitic butt

Winter Soldier is a great MCU installment but it's not even remotely close here, Aliens is better than every Marvel movie