Die Hard vs. Pulp Fiction

9 comments

33 comments

JRM
JRM

Either the comments didn't load, or there surprisingly isn't any for this match-up. Some of Bruce Willis' best work. Both great films. Giving it to Pulp Fiction.

I sure do love Die Hard. Objectively, I would say Pulp Fiction. Thank god my list is subjective.

Die Hard was a great action movie, but Pulp Fiction was a great film. I have to give the nod to Pulp.

I did laugh when both posters came up with Bruce Willis' face on them. I kind of don't want to pick Pulp, but I'll feel like an idiot if I don't.

There is no way Pulp Fiction beats Die Hard. No way.

I feel like picking Die Hard just for Alan Rickman! But Pulp Fiction must ultimately win for me.

Die Hard knows what a TV dinner feels like...Pulp Fiction for the win.

Don't F*** with Die Hard....

Pulp Fiction is far better. Die Hard is nothing compared to Pulp Fiction.

mind blown. no idea what to choose...

I get that Die Hard is "supposed" to be a brainless action film, but I think it kinda sucks as a brainless action film to be super honest. No momentum, feels all choppy, kinda kid-safe too. For _what it is_ I suppose Pulp Fiction sorta succeeds.

Die Hard is great, but Pulp Fiction is in my top three.

Pulp Fiction by far.

Die hard

John Maclane is a beast! Die Hard.

Die Hard by a narrow edge.

Die Hard is a great action movie, but no way is it as good as Pulp Fiction.

Butch Coolidge > John McClane

Pulp Fiction, but Die Hard is a pretty awesome action film.

I too would say Pulp Fiction. Incredible characters, one of the most entertaining storylines and has the best dialogue to ever be put on film. I'm going to say that. Die Hard is in my eyes, one of the top 5 action films and both these films are in my top 10. Like JC13 said, Butch over John but its a fantastic match up.

die hard for sure but they are both in my top 20

I'm switching to Pulp Fiction.

Die Hard isn't really on the same level as Pulp Fiction

Pulp Fiction. Two of my favorites, but Pulp is my #3 and Die Hard is my #11

Pulp Fiction. Both Top 10.

Pulp Fiction, but it is terribly close.

Pulp fiction duh

I like Pulp Fiction but I don't drool over it like a lot of people do. Sam Jackson is by far the best part of the movie. As often as I rank it, it still can't get in my top 20. It's not even my favorite QT movie. Reservoir Dogs is better in my opinion. So, Die Hard I guess.

Pulp Fiction!

Die Hard is good but Pulp Fiction is great.

Pulp Fiction. Easy.

Both are fun classics. Die Hard is one of the best action films but I have to give it to Pulp Fiction for its brilliance.

ONE DIE HARD WINNER HERE??? Die Hard kills Pulp Fiction. I do love Pulp Fiction for sure but Die Hard is 4 on my list and Pulp is never gonna be top three material. It's top 50 for sure.

Die Hard easily. One of the best movies ever made

Pulp Fiction easily. One of the best movies ever made.

Agreed with lantio.

Die Hard easily.

Pulp Fiction started at its first second; Die Hard started at the first Hans Gruber appearance. Pulp Fiction wins.

Pulp fiction for now,I need to rewatch die hard though

Royale with cheese wins

Ah yes... THE CLASSICS indeed.

ear
ear

Die Hard seems generic in comparison to Pulp Fiction.

Butch > John.

Die hard is just a hair better

When I put die hard on I feel excited and giddy. Pulp is great but I don’t get that same feeling.

Die Hard