X-Men Origins: Wolverine vs. X-Men: The Last Stand

5 comments

19 comments

I think that X-Men Origins: Wolverine was slightly better than X-Men: The Last Stand. But, as a fan of the comics, Origins made me less likely to punt a baby after seeing it.

turd vs. turd

The Last Stand is way better than the mess that was Wolverine.

I enjoyed Wolverine very much. X3 had its moments but felt as rushed as it was in its production days. Certain fanboys like to bitch but the film series has been remarkably well done.

I honestly don't see what's so 'atrocious' about X-Men 3. X-Men Origins on the other hand...well let's just wait and see what Aranofsky does with 'The Wolverine' (2012)

The Last Stand really isn't that bad of a movie, it is just too damn crowded. Wolverine, however, is all over the place and messy. X3 wins.

Ironically, the film that was supposed to fix the problems of the previous film actually made them seem less detrimental in retrospect. Last Stand wins.

Last Stand wasn't great...but it was head and shoulders above Wolverine. So much potential that was wasted with both...

So X-Men 3 is the one where the mutants come together to defeat a common enemy and the Golden Gate bridge gets moved? Right? And the Wolverine one is sort of an origin story with Gambit in? Franchises are always milked to the point of inanity, but X-Men went beyond that long before they made it to the big screen. Of these two I prefer Wolverine.

I was disappointed greatly by Origins.

I don't think X3 is all that bad. Sure it's a but over-stuffed and rushed, but Origins is just awful.

Origins isn't bad, X3 is.

The Last Stand is waaaay better. X-Men 3 has its problems, but Origins is pure garbage.

Last Stand no questions asked.and Im a huge fan of Wolverine just not the film.

Yikes. Both are definitely the weakest installments in the franchise. I prefer X3 slightly more...ever so slightly.

Last Stand far superior

I'll join the group here, X3 wins this easily for me.

I disliked origins but i like the last stand.The last stand wins

Rac
Rac

The worst entries of the X-Men franchise, and also among the worst superhero films ever made. XMOW being maybe the worst. The Last Stand wins by being only really, really shitty.

Wow. Which movie sucks more? I hate both of these movies. Guess I will say Origins is better, because Last Stand ruined the Dark Phoenix saga.

For me they are same movies x2 and x men 2000 was hit but x3 and xmen origins wolverine not the best but iron man 2008 whoops x men origins wolverine and x3

I'll take Last Stand over Origins: Wolverine. Don't get me wrong, they both suck but Origins is just so irredeemably awful I'll take the half arsed attempt at the Dark Phoenix story any day. They're both awful though.

X-Men Origins pathetic flop made X3 look like X2.

xmen last stand is imperfect garbage, origin is even furthermore garbagey

Wolverine is my favorite X-Men character, so seeing him get screwed over in Wolverine:Origins still makes me want to punch my computer. So yea, I hate Origins more. One of the worst movies ever made

so the last stand and the origins of Wolverine I consider them both truly underrated films because I liked them both but the old x-men the last stand wins for me the best of all the x-men films and it's also even one of the best superhero movies for me and then thefinal part remains one of the most beautiful of the Saga especially when we lost some characters that's why I give the victory to this film It's incredible that there are really a lot of people who really agree with me since they are truly the worlds that give point Acongratulations on this film