Hitman: Agent 47 vs. Hitman

0 comments

1 comments

Both Hitman and Hitman Agent 47 weren't good movies at all,I'm going to choose Hitman with Timothy Olyphant because I can watch it and enjoy it, the movie is one of my guilty pleasures. Agent 47 was bad it gets worse towards the end, some of the action scenes were fine, Rupert Friend played 47 pretty well he showed no emotions, Zachary Quinto wasn't believable as the villain,but the movie wasn't about 47 no is was about some girl trying to find her father WHAT THE HELL!!, and the movie showed Diana why did they do that? they couldn't just have her voice in the movie could the director at least try to make it like the Hitman games, he's an silent assassin not some action hero and that scene were he kicks the table and the sniper goes off and he shoots his handcuffs off man that was dumbest scene in the movie, and the product placement with Audi cars this movie really wanted you to buy an Audi car not going to buy one, both films were written by Skip Woods can't believe his still a screenwriter he's terrible.