Fantasia 2000 vs. Fantasia

3 comments

4 comments

on 10/24/2009

Is newer better? The original FANTASIA was riveting, and the newer one looks amazing... which to choose, which to choose...

on 11/12/2009

The older one by a landslide.

on 6/24/2010

Outside the segment it's famous for, FANTASIA is wildly hit-or-miss, at times dazzling me, and at other times boring me. FANTASIA 2000 brings that segment back and matches its creativity with each and every one of its segments. FANTASIA has the edge in the animation department, seeing as some of the segments in FANTASIA 2000 have rather amateurish animation, but I cannot complain because I found much to like and distract me from such superfluous things as its animation.

on 6/24/2010

Outside the segment it's famous for, FANTASIA is wildly hit-or-miss, at times dazzling me, and at other times boring me. FANTASIA 2000 brings that segment back and matches its creativity with each and every one of its segments. FANTASIA has the edge in the animation department, seeing as some of the segments in FANTASIA 2000 have rather amateurish animation, but I cannot complain because I found much to like and distract me from such superfluous things as its animation.

on 3/19/2011

Snow White, Fantasia, and Mary Poppins are the movies that most displayed the genius of Walt Disney. . .

on 6/19/2013

I personally found Fantasia to be one of Disney's most overrated films. I just thought it was lazy and just plain boring. BUT, I really enjoyed Fantasia 2000. It was an improvement over the original in every respect. Fantasia 2000 wins this round by a landslide.

on 1/25/2017

I think the 1940 original classic is better than the sequel one.