Sharknado vs. Pacific Rim

2 comments

3 comments

A few segments of real pretty colours, but Rim is fucking garbage. Every bit as dumb, hammy and nonsensical as Evangelion, Transformers and Independence day, but with worse dialogue and dialogue delivery. Garbage. Oh, and Charlie Day is one of the five worst living humans.

It sure is pretty fucking dumb and terrible but really, Sharknado over Pacific Rim!? I mean, don't get me wrong I relaly don't like Pacific Rim and the more and more I think of it, the more and more I hate it. Sharknado was a movie so bad that I actually found it so hard to even laugh once. Here's a good example, Birdemic is a movie so terrible that its hilarious but Sharknado, no. Keep swimming sharks!

Good thing about this site is that everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how bizarre it may be. Sharknado was a fun thing on twitter, but the movie was as bad as imaginable. No way in a million years is it better than Pacific Rim.

Sharknado is one of those that loses me by trying to play itself up as a bad movie. Don't get me wrong Pacific Rim doesn't pretend its Citizen Kane or anything but the cheesy dialogue and storyline aren't played for laughs. Its more like "hey this is what we are take it or leave it" while Sharknado is screaming "We're a joke, guys we're not at all serious"

I'm with One Fuck here.