Superman III vs. Superman Returns

5 comments

7 comments

Despite Superman Returns' many flaws, it still beats that Richard Pryor movie. Or Superman III, if that's what you call it.

I don't enjoyed them. But Superman Returns is the better one

My favourite part was when Richard Prior fell off of a skyscraper for no reason.

Unlike most people, these are actually two of my favorite Superman movies. I'm picking III here because it's fun. It has all the goofiness of a Silver Age comic book and Superman fights a giant computer at the end.

Probably the least favorites of the Superman films. Superman Returns wins for the better direction and more somber plot. I don't remember digging the humor from III all that much.

Grrr, a pox on the house of Richard Lester. Superman III is truly awful. Superman Returns wins easily simply by not being terrible.

I'm gonna pick Superman III. My two least favorite Superman films, both absolutely awful IMO. But Christopher Reeve is unforgettable and Brandon Routh is well.....FORGETTABLE

superman 3

I don't care for either, but at least Superman III had Christopher Reeve.

Well they both suck but that stupid kryptonite island from Superman Returns gives Superman III the slight edge for me.

Superman Returns may not be the best Superman movie, but it’s way better than III and IV

then These are the two sequels of Superman 2 because Superman Returns ignores the three four then the victory goes Superman 3 because this was the best of all the Superman films it had a good story a beautiful villain or red western and then wool Land and then fantasticRichard Pryor and then the evil Superman You are beautiful Christopher Reeve instead in superman returns he has some beautiful things to Superman some moments with him are good and that's it These are the only positive thing because for the rest it's too much things or Lois It wasn't at all right that she hasleft Superman the special effects are very fake Lex Luthor He was really a bad s****** and then it was really stupid that he destroys the earth because Ale is an island of kryptonite and then the story some parts are too much boring because it lasts too many hours and they are justGlad they did the Snyder Reboots