Iron Man 2 vs. Spider-Man 3

14 comments

8 comments

Iron Man 2 isn't as amazing as its predecessor, but it's still much better than the disappointing third Spider-Man film.

The quality of these films (bad) are actually closer than you think.

Iron Man 2, all day...and twice on Sundays. And it's not even that good...

They both have their flaws. I actually like both of them, but I think SM3 is a bit more enjoyable. So, I'll take Spider-Man 3 for now. They're almost equal to me, though.

Both are step downs from their predecessors but I definitely like Spider-Man 3 more. Spider-Man 3 has moments that are ridiculous but that's what makes it so entertaining and funny. Iron Man 2 just didn't deliver much for me.

I'll go with the Ash's superhero

Neither are nearly as bad as most people make them out to be, and both have dance scenes which are among the most memorable scenes of their movie. I'll give it to Spider-Man 3, which still has characters you care about and stakes that feel real, whereas everyone in Iron Man 2 is just kind of naggy, or stupid or annoying.

ear
ear

Spider-Man 3 stinks and Iron Man 2 had redeeming qualities and that's the short of it.

When the lower end of their respective franchises are still good movies you know you did something right. Both have serious flaws yet both are better than 90% of all summer blockbusters of the past ten years.

I'm choosing Spider-Man 3, while they both have their problems to me Spider Man felt more focused, although to be fair they both seemed to have bitten off more than they could chew.

I liked both these movies when I was younger, then I developed common sense... Nah in all seriousness, I can forgive Spiderman 3 because I'm a sucker for its cast. Iron Man 2 has a great performance by RDJ but it is just an unfocused and poorly realised mess of a film

Two great casts. Spider-Man 3 was too ambitious but there are worse crimes. IM2 delivers great chemistry and a cool new character with Black Widow but was action light. Still, both are worthy to be listed above a lot of other CBM efforts.

Absolutely nothing of value between these two pieces of indefensible trash, move along.

Spider-Man 3 would be half the movie it is without that dance.

spider-man 3 is better although both of them are trash

hell nah IM2 stomps what was i thinkinh

Iron Man 2 all the way.

Both are very flawed but Iron Man 2 beats SM3 in almost every way. Better characters, plot, etc. I don't think either are as bad as people say but nowhere near greatness.

both are bad and the worst of the trilogy, iron man 2 only wins because it doesn't have a retarded venom and terrible acting

Iron Man 2 is one of the worst MCU movies, but Spider-Man 3 is the worst Spider-Man movie for me, so Iron Man 2 wins for me

i think i actually enjoyed SM3 more

Iron man 2 is actually top 5 mcu movies even if it is just okay, almodt anything beats spider man 3 to the ground

*tips cap* The more time that passes the more true movie fans and those of true intelligence grow to appreciate the amazing on screen talent and characters that were depicted here. Judging against their contemporaries of the day they were found lacking but compare them to the crap being pooped out now! Makes you truly appreciate their quality.

both disappointments tbh, huge drop off in quality from the previous installments

I second TheEgant's comment