Cutie Honey vs. My Sassy Girl

0 comments

0 comments

Ding ding ding ding ding... S Korea vs Japan! Was that unPC? There's not a fuck I can give. My Sassy Girl: a highly rated Korean dramedy that's pretty fucking endearing for the better part of its runtime. It's funny to watch a lovable loser accidentally fall into a comically abusive relationship with a seemingly bipolar chick. Sadly it devolves into some seriously thick melodramaabout 80 mins in but, for some unkown, cosmic reason, that didn't bother me too much. Now Kyuti Hani on the other hand has moments of unrestricted genius. I mean who knew that drowning in cuteness could be such an agreeable sensation. Ms Honey may well be the greatest comic-book superhero of all time, what with her Power Rangers meets Batman 66 meets Kamikaze Girls design and her Gravure Model looks and approach. It's soo happy! And cute! (even if Eriko Sato's bangs don't always work for her)Too bad those moments of brilliance (Honeeeey Furash!!!) and cleavage are counterbalanced by moments of mediocrity. Still a good, fun watch but I'm givin' it to the My Sassy Girl bcause I don't want to die. (Jugule?)

Haha, I got a kick out of reading this. I'll have to check out Cutie Honey now.