Transformers: Dark of the Moon vs. Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

0 comments

4 comments

Hooray for shitty threequels! Star Wars clinches it.

No comparison here. Star Wars nails it easily. It was actually the only good movie on the prequel trilogy.

This is surprisingly difficult for me. Both are flawed, and well documented in those respects, but I confess: they gave me what I paid to see and are each my favorite within their respective trilogies. I'm going with "Dark of the Moon" (this time) because I had a great time watching Optimus Prime throw down on Megatron and Sentinel Prime.

Dark of the Moon makes Revenge of the Sith look like The Empire Strikes Back.

^Ha Ha and that's saying something.

Revenge of the Sith easily. Revenge of the Sith is a great movie. Dark of the Moon is a terrible movie. Even the worst Star Wars movie, Attack of the Clones, is better than Dark of the Moon.

Both movies suck. I'd go with Dark of the Moon. Even though that movie is bad, it has a fun third act. Revenge of the Sith has almost nothing great about it whatsoever. Not only that but it ruined the character of Darth Vader. Dark of the Moon at least has fantastic visuals and action scenes. Revenge of the Sith has neither of those things. Both movies are extremely boring and cringeworthy, but Dark of the Moon is less of those things. Dark of the Moon wins by a hair.