Magnum Force vs. The Enforcer

3 comments

1 comments

Dirty Harry 2 vs. Dirty Harry 3. Of course, the first one is the best, and I also really liked the fourth, while Magnum Force is a bit too dreary. But since The Enforcer is garbage, Magnum Force still wins easily.

Since Enforcer is the best it is easily better than Magnum Force

The Enforcer...bleh. It's not good, but it's not terrible, but it's also not entertaining. It's one of those "nothing"-movies; it just kind of exists, there's not much to like or remember from it, it's forgettable. The Enforcer doesn't grab you by the balls like Dirty Harry and Magnum Force did; those movies had a lot of suspenseful build-up and menacing villains. The Enforcer just doesn't have that, which is incredibly disappointing. The female sidekick is completely pointless as well. She does nothing in the film, and she has very little chemistry with Eastwood. And oh man, that foot chase was LAME. The plot is confusing, the music isn't that good, Harry has no cool quips ("Marvelous"? Really? That's the best they came up with?) and the action is poor and not suspenseful. Again, it's not terrible, but it's certainly one worth skipping. Magnum Force is much better.

Yeah, The Enforcer is kinda dull. The plot is not as good and I can barely remember any good quotes from it. That being said, it still had a few moments I found enjoyable. Of course, overall, it was a wasted opportunity. It's average fun imho, but the plot still felt too rushed and without no development at all. Magnum Force isn't as raw or as awesome as the first one, but it's still a way better structured movie here.