Gravity vs. Inception

4 comments

12 comments

The one with the heart-stopping zero-gravity scenes.

The one with the annoying smart girl.

The one where, despite plot holes and constantly parodied music, is insanely fun, and really smart. (Gravity is amazing too, though)

Uhhh tough...very tough. I'm going to go with Gravity though. Just saw it a few hours ago lol. Inception is a good altough overrated film.Both are good though.

Gravity and Inception are probably the best two films of the 2010s thus far. I just watched Gravity last night and I have to say that it was the greatest cinematic experience I've had in the last 10 years or so. Totally amazing movie.

Two defining sci-fi movies of this decade. I definitely have to side with Christopher Nolan's film because it features better performances, a more immersive story and greater white-knuckle action.

I'm gonna side with Gravity

Inception is one of the greatest science fiction films of all time. Gravity blew me away on SO MANY levels, but doesn't come very close to Nolan's masterpiece.

Although I think both are overrated, Gravity easily wins.

INTERCEPTION

Gravity is the most ambitious piece of filmmaking I've seen since Inception. Both movies are visual masterpieces (Gravity more so), Inception has a much better story and script. It's very close, but Inception is the whole package.

Inception is visually impressive AND it has a great story.

Gravity

Inception>Gravity

wow ...........well .....well.....well a very close match .....gravity it is..my best 3D EXPERIENCED movie...

Inception easy choice

Inception demolishes gravity

Both are great scifi's from the 2010s but Inception, I feel holds a little more weight. Gravity is good, but even while watching it you can kinda feel that its more bells and whistles than plot.