Ghost Rider vs. Fantastic Four

5 comments

3 comments

both are examples of how Marvel make shockingly terrible movies. These are unbearable to watch, wooden, badly written unexciting piles of kack. Both should be erased

"Fantastic Four" was kind of weak, yes, and its special effects seemed about a decade out of date. Still, its cast was largely pretty good and it did a decent job capturing the feel of the original Lee/Kirby stories. "Ghost Rider" was flawed from start to finish, even managing to squander its cast entirely...and that's hard to do with someone as consistently good as Sam Elliott.

A lackluster Marvel film vs a downright bad Marvel film.

This is tough because the both suck ass. The only good thing about any of these movies is the guy from The Shield and hearing Johnny Storm yell FLAME ON!!

Neither are particularly good examples of comic book movies, but Ghost Rider is more the entertaining kind of bad than Fantastic Four, which is mostly just "eh."

ear
ear

Ghost Rider is more fun but neither film is worth a hoot.

Both are terrible but there is much more to enjoy in Fantastic Four.

Fantastic Four was just a bad film for me because the plot wasn't good at all, but Ghost Rider I consider it one of the underrated superhero films because I liked this film if I can also tell you what these have in common two films who only had 2 worse sequels