Dumb and Dumber vs. Forrest Gump

3 comments

11 comments

Never noticed how ironic this compare is....

This made me chuckle.

HAHA!

pts
PTS

Never realized they used the same poster. So tough.

Hilarious, never noticed that poster spoof before. Dumb and Dumber way not be great, but Forrest Gump is the worst script ever written. Easy choice.

Wow, just got that.

OMG... Great Poster :D

Just realised about the Dumb And Dumber poster. Besides that, Forrest Gump wins.

Forrest Gump is the worst script ever written? I can barely stand the sheer wealth of irony on display in that statement. I mean, I could just as easily apply that to Dumb and Dumber. Never before has a movie title been so fitting. In order to test for brain damage, hospitals should screen it and take notes on how their patients react. The more they laugh, the worse the damage is. While I'll admit that's a little harsh of me to say, I really do feel that way. It's two characters being, well, "dumb and dumber" and nothing more. With better writing, it could've worked. As is, though, I got less than five minutes in and already I wanted both of these characters killed before they could wreak any more havoc on the gene pool, others, and my brain cells. Honestly, comedies don't get much more offensively bad than Dumb and Dumber. Forrest Gump, on the other hand, is a simple and flawed movie, yet a cute one as well. So, in one of the most lop-sided match-ups I've ever encountered, Forrest Gump takes the win.

Forrest Gump by far. Better on every level, Dumb and Dumber is a shitty experience.

Forrest Gump is a fricking masterpiece and one of the best ever! It also won Best Picture that year....Dumb and Dumber is decent

Come on flickchart stop doing this to me please

Forrest Gump barely wins

I'll go with Forrest Gump. I don't enjoy Dumb and Dumber quite as much as I used to.

Picking against Dumb and Dumber is tough...but the choice here is Forrest...

Forest Gump.