Jaws vs. Rocky

10 comments

8 comments

Hmmmm.....

Both are all-time favs of mine. Though I love Rocky, I think I have to go with Jaws here. Very very tough decision, though.

Gotta go with the killer shark film here.

Gah! "Jaws" only because it doesn't take any time to warm up. You're with it from the first frame, where you have to wait just a bit for "Rocky" to be the most engaging.

maybe the hardest choice on flick chart

ROCKY IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaws.

Rocky1's favorite movie of all time is Rocky. I couldn't tell. It looks like he broke the chat bar there.

Jaws, all the way!!!! Speilberg's direction is flawless. A close to perfect film. Rocky is a great film but I doubt it'll be watched by me as much as Jaws, 2 years from now.

I have to agree, my friends, that the shark in Jaws was a big shark, that the music was iconic, that the direction was perfect, that the cast was well-chosen... But well, you know, Rocky is Rocky.

ROCKY ROCKY

for me its Jaws

Rocky by coin flip...

Jaws with ease.

The rocky horror picture show.

The best one word title movies ever?!?

Jaws definitely, Rocky wasn't any of my experience..

Jaws

Jaws better

Jaws > Rocky

Could be either really.

Yeah, Jaws is better. Rocky's "Aw shucks" act becomes a bit tedious after a while.

Both are my in my top 20, but Rocky is higher. The Italian Stallion wins this one! Jaws is still great though.

Stallone over the shark.