Jaws vs. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

19 comments

9 comments

This is tough

Had me thinking, but I always have to go with Indy.

"Indy" is fun...but "Jaws" was great.

I would go with Jaws.

Probably Jaws. I love the Last Crusade too, but I can take Jaws a lot more seriously.

Jaws ftw.

"We're gonna need a bigger vote".

Jaws. If this were Raiders of the Lost Arc I would be more conflicted. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - while incredibly fun and full of great moments - is my least favorite of the first three Indy movies. Jaws is the original summer blockbuster and it's as entertaining and scary as it was when it premiered in 1975.

Indy and the last crusade is my least favorite out of the original three indy movie, jaws wins

Jaws

Last Crusade was more enjoyable experience. I think it's Spielberg's most rewatchable film.

Last Crusade was a more enjoyable experience. I think it's Spielberg's most rewatchable film.

Indy. It's true that it's probably more flawed than Jaws, and that it's just a sillier version of Raiders ('The Nazis are searching for a precious artifact that is written about in the Bible, the Nazis want to possibly use this artifact for world domination, Indy has to find the artifact before the Nazis'...that is the basic plot of both Raiders and Crusade). But it's so much more fun than Jaws. The actors all seem to have a great time, so you have a great time as well. Indy wins. Better movie? No. More entertaining? Hell yes.

...before the Nazis do' **

Jaws is damn near a perfect movie.

Jaws on this one. The Last Crusade is overrated. Jaws on the other hand is a top 3 Spielberg film.

tough tough tough

Indy but not by much

Jaws by far.

I'd say Jaws. The Last Crusade disappointed me quite a bit on my last viewing. Still really enjoy it but not as much as I did on my first viewing. Jaws got a x1,000,000 better on my second viewing

Jaws beats all the Indy films, even the good ones. Easily Spielberg's best film for me.

Well Jaws doesn't have Sean Connery, so it loses.

As much as I love Indy - I have to pick Jaws.

Realy though, but I#m going with Jaws!

Five!

Last Crusade

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Tough, tough call....gotta go with Indy...

Jaws rips Indy apart

Ford vs Scheider. Connery vs Shaw. Arrrrgh! This is tougher than 12 Angry Men vs Shawshank. Jaws by the narrowest of margins. I think I might have depression

Jaws over any Indy film.

ear
ear

J A W S

Jaws>Last Crusade

Raiders would've made a much better comparison and it might've won. Jaws beats the Last Crusade quite easily.

Really close match, but Jaws edges it out. Raiders beats both