The Amazing Spider-Man 2 vs. Iron Man 2

10 comments

10 comments

I felt Amazing Spiderman 2 was visually stunning and electro was great but i felt they rushed Rhino and Green Goblin and wanted to get to part 3 or Sinister Six fast- I liked Iron Man 2 it was fun weakest in the Trilogy but but still was good I guess Spidey wins.

i will never watch ironman 2 unless it is a marvel marathon (maybe once or twice ever again) i will never watch TASM 2 again.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is fantastic and very underrated. Iron Man 2 is one of the most disappointing sequels I've ever viewed.

Agreed with Wade; seen TASM 2 twice now, and while I'll admit it was a bit too long, had a couple more plot threads than it could handle and used a bit too much licenced music for my liking, it's still a creative, visually exuberrant piece of superhero FUN; "FUN" being the perfect antonym for Iron Man 2, one of the most boring, bitter, tedious sell-outs of a superhero film I have ever had to sit through. TASM 2 wins hands down.

Good God you have to have serious brain damage to pay to see ASM2 more than once. Iron Man 2 is the far better effort here.

Neither are great, but Spidey gets the nod...

TAMSM 2

IM 2 is far less uneven than ASM2.

Iron Man 2 is still the victor in my eyes. Although it has its share of heavy flaws, it stills comes off as enjoyable and less painful than Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Both sucked, that is all.

"Good God you have to have serious brain damage to pay to see ASM2 more than once." Top diagnosis there Bobert, I knew Flickchart was a social preserve for people in such admirable professions as piloting and teaching, but I had no idea that there were neurosurgeons languishing in this beautiful cinephile haven! You should comment more often, keep me updated on my progress through treatment. While were at it, can you recommend a good EC Therapist? My last one didn't work out so well, his methods were shocking, to say the least. That and he thought Captain America; the Winter Soldier was the best film ever made :P

Both were surprisingly terrible, but I guess TASM2 was less of a nightmare to sit through than the second Iron Man. Awful sequels to two mediocre-at-best superhero films.

TASM 2 wins easily, though Iron Man 2 has its good moments. They both have their flaws (TASM 2: villains, pacing) (IM2: short action scenes, messy plot). I just enjoy The Amazing Spider-Man 2 so much more.

I loved Iron Man 2 when it came out, but since then it hasn't really flourished, imo. It becomes boring and a chore to get through. While TASM 2 suffers the same fate that Spider-Man 3 did with becoming over-reliant on multiple villains and pushing a bigger universe, I find that it is far more entertaining and less boring.

Iron Man 2 is slightly below mediocre but TASM2 was garbage

TASM is a drag with a plot that kicks itself in the face. Iron man 2 is more like kicking itself in the other foot. IM2 has many flaws but at least has redeeming qualities. TASM has almost nothing.

iron man 2 is bad but still watchable, the amazing spider-man 2 is unwatchable crappy piece of garbage that is worse than spiderman 3

For me, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is better than Spider-Man 3, but I still pick Iron Man 2

amazing spider-man 2, yes, iron man 2 gets worse everytime i watch it

Iron Man 2 was actually enjoyable. Not a good movie. but all I can say for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is that it sucked

Don't like either very much but Iron Man 2 was at least funny at parts