Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade vs. Jurassic Park

11 comments

10 comments

These are my two favorite Spielberg movies. Gotta give the edge to Indy, though.

Last Crusade is my favorite of the Indy films, but its just not good enough to beat out Jurassic Park.

Man, this one's tough...two great Spielberg films! I grew up watching Last Crusade over and over, so my nostalgia pick would be Indie, but every once in a while I'll remember just how much FUN Jurassic Park was the first time I saw it. Every little kid loves dinosaurs, but now it's impossible to imagine them without thinking of the T-Rex and Velociraptors from this movie. Both are so much fun, but for now, I'll take JP.

I'll give this one to The Last Crusade, it sticks out in my memory a lot more than Jurassic Park.

I was only trying to quickly re-rank Last Crusade because it was a little too high up on my list, and it gives me this? Cut me some slack, Flickchart! Alright, I've got to give it to Crusade.

Indian Jones is a great series though the Last Crusade is the weakest link in the series. Jurrassic Park another phenominal series takes the cake.

I still love the Last Crusade more than Jurassic Park.

I was never a big fan of Jurassic Park. The characters are flat, and...eh...eh. I don't know. I still like it okay, it's just not that much fun for me. It's boring...somehow. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, while not the best of the Indiana Jones movies due to recycled plot elements and characters, is certainly the most fun of all of them. It has motorcycle chases, it has airbattles, it has nazis, it has a giant fake zeppelin, and it has Sean Connery in probably his funniest and most likeable performance. I love it.

Definitely going with Jurassic Park.

Jurassic Park for sure. I never got into Last Crusade.

Finding the Grail is better than finding Dinosaurs. Great match up though....

Two movies that I grew up with and still love. Last Crusade is my favorite Indy and it wins this matchup.

Jurassic Park, its just too fun.

I'm going to agree with Mystic, Connery wins it for me

My two favorite Speilberg movies but I'm going with JP just for how jaw dropping everything about that film was. That isn't to say Last Crusade wasn't amazing- it was but JP is to me, Speilberg's best

Last Crusade

Jurassic Park is by far superior better, Last Crusade sucks and is very overrated too, Jurassic Park wins big time here.

Last Crusade, but only just

Jurassic park easily

Jurassic Park all the way.

Only one of these films has never been touched since. That is Jurassic Park. Indy is a fun little film.

Jurassic Park is much better.

Jurassic Park is far better than all Indiana Jones movies, and this one is far facile here.

Jurassic Park by far.

Last Crusade is better paced and more entertaining than the still good Jurassic Park

Last Crusade could honestly be my favourite Spielberg film. Although, I haven't seen Jaws or Schindler's List yet