Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade vs. Ratatouille

11 comments

0 comments

Have to go with Indy here.

The best PIxar film vs. Indiana Jones? Pixar wins. But if I get this choice again, that may change.

The worst Indiana Jones (not including the horrible fourth) vs. the worst Pixar (aside from Cars)... hmmmm. Indiana I guess..

Last Crusade crushes here...and I really liked Ratatouille.

Ratatouille is great, but I probably wouldn't even put it in my top 5 Pixar movies, let alone higher than Last Crusade.

I choose Ratatouille. It is one of my favorite Pixar movies. I like Last Crusade, but I tend to revisit Raiders of the Lost Arc and Temple of Doom more often.

hmmm Sean Connery was in that one right. Umbrella FTW!

The Last Crusade wins, but Ratatouille is great as well.

I'll pick Ratatouille for now...Blew my mind a second viewing. I can't help but feel that Last Crusade is a little bit of a re-hash of Raiders and for that, its my least favorite of the original trilogy. I enjoy TOD more of its uniqueness and Raiders for its legendariness...Ratatouille is one of Pixar's finest.

Indy, Ratatouille is one of Pixar's best but Last Crusade has suddenly become a top 10 film. It's awesome!

I think Rat is the winner.

I think Rat is better.

hmmm.... I changed my mind after a quick over view of both's plots and takes. I think the IJ adventure is just a tad bit better than the Rat.