Reservoir Dogs vs. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

7 comments

7 comments

300 vs Wanted

Gotta go with Dogs.Masterful dialogue and great acting.Indy is fun though.Both are highly rewatchable films.

Last Crusade by a mile. Dogs is my least favorite QT work...

You know what: I'm not a big fan of Tarantino. I think most of his movies are boring to be honest. Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, Death Proof and Inglourious Basterds: I've seen parts of those or the whole way through, and with the exception of Basterds, I think they are mostly boring. I can't help it. I haven't seen either of the Kill Bill movies yet. Reservoir Dogs is probably Tarantino's tightest movie, which is a good thing. I love Reservoir Dogs. But even (in my eyes) Tarantino's best can't beat the second best Indy movie. Last Crusade is so much fun, it's ridiculous.

I am one of the biggest Tarantino fans in the world. Reservoir Dogs owns Last Crusade, sorry Indy

RD it is.

shit

This one of the hardest matchups to date for me. You can't compare the two. Today Last Crusade wins it, tomorrow it will be Reservoir Dogs. Pass?

Reservoir Dogs is example of pure content and almost no frills, Indiana Jones is an example of lots of setpieces and stunts and special effects with no content.

Indy 3 is the most overrated. Reservoir Dogs is so good.

Last Crusade is fantastic and in my top 20 but Reservoir Dogs is much better, superb dialogue, fantastic acting and cast, great story and just better directing....Steven Speilberg could never come up with as much of a fantastic directorial debut as Tarantino did

Tarantino is my favorite director and RD is an amazing film, but its hard to beat Indy on his best day.

I liked Dogs by a bit. I really love 3rd Indy movie

Dogs fails to stop Indy's crusade.

Reservoir Dogs.

My #13 vs my #17. Gotta go with Indiana Jones, as it is the more fun film of the two.