Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby vs. Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

5 comments

10 comments

Its match-ups like this that argue there should be a "Both suck" button

Talladega is the better movie.

Anchorman is by far the superior film here. Talladega Nights sucked, Anchorman is hilarious.

Will Ferrell is a beautiful man

Anchorman made me laugh harder than Talladega Nights ever did. Talledega Nights, however, had me laughing the whole time. Anchorman was a little uneven. The only thing that was consistent in that movie was Brick. I love that man. The character and the actor. He's not nearly enough to sway me, though. Talladega Nights it is.

Anchorman hands down, it had so many memorable moments and lines. It was hysterical. Talladega Nights on the other hand was long and boring in my opinion and I can only take Will Ferrel with a fake southern accent for so long before it becomes irritating.

Anchorman was hilarious, Talladega Nights was.... vaguely humorous.

Tough one, but Anchorman had me in absolute tears. Talladega probably is the better movie from start to finish, but Anchorman just brought bigger laughs...

Ack. Two crimes against man, life and the universe.

Both are great, but I gotta go with Anchorman.

I'm wearing Sex Panther right now. It's a formidable scent.

Both are brilliant, but Anchorman is king.

Both are fantastic, but I'll give the edge to Ricky Bobby.

I don't like either. But I'd rather watch Anchorman. The second one I had to turn off after 30 minutes. Such a waste of money.

Talladega Nights is actually more creative and to be honest, I laughed harder at it than Anchorman, so going with red neck race car comedy.

ear
ear

Anchorman has a better laugh quotient.