Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban vs. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

5 comments

2 comments

Harry Potter > anything

I'm gonna go with the classic here.

The Prisoner of Azkaban is where the film series hit its stride; The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe was by no means a terrible film, but neither it, nor its source material, comes near Potter.

This is still the best Harry Potter brought onto screen in my opinion. And as far as Narnia goes, I'll stick with the cheesy 80's adaptations from BBC, thanks!

I've not seen the last two, but Azkaban is by far the best of the first four Potter movies, and Narnia can't even touch it.

Narnia in this case was a bit of a let down for me, pacing was a bit off. azkaban got things rollin' for a series that was already begun well.

I like Narnia very much

Narnia tried to become a Harry Potter franchise, but it just couldn't do it. This is the Potter movie where the series hit it's stride, and it is fantastic. So Prisoner of Azkaban wins this one easily.

Narnia is nothing compared to The Prisoner of Azkaban. The Prisoner of Azkaban wins big time.