The Wizard of Oz vs. Casablanca

2 comments

13 comments

Battle of the classics!! And I do need to watch The Wizard Of Oz again, but for now I go with Casablanca.

Casablanca didnt do it for me.wizard of oz is the better clasic

No way this is the hardest decision ive ever had to make.

Casablanca is an unbeatable film in my opinion. It's the number one flick on my chart and probably will be my favorite movie for a long time if not forever. The Wizard of Oz is also one of my all-time favorites and although it was beaten without question here, few movies can compare with it. Both of these movies should not be overlooked. Rick's Cafe Americain and the Land of Oz are two of my favorite places to escape.

Casablanca has significantly better characters. Going with that.

Its Casablanca for me any day! Wizard of Oz is great but by no means, do I think its better than Casablanca "What we didn't have in Oz, we got in Casablanca!" "We'll always have Casablanca!"

Casablanca is such a better film. Not even close...

I respect The Wizard of Oz for what it is, but if I went the rest of my life and never saw it again, I could die happy. Casablanca on the other hand is a great film, it wins.

THE WIZARD OF OZ IS BETTER

Definitely Casablanca. Never cared for Oz.

Casablanca easily

This is a tough one, but Casablanca takes the win

I never saw Oz as a kid, but I thought it was decent when I watched it a few months ago. It has nothing on Casablanca, though. Nothing.

Here's looking at you, Kid.

Like Casablanca but I have to pick Oz here. There are only a few movies I like more than Wizard of Oz, and Casablanca isn’t one of them.

While I liked Oz, I have to go with Bogey here.