Quest For Camelot vs. Cats Don't Dance

1 comments

3 comments

Cat's Don't Dance was a legitimate attempt to make something that didn't resemble everything Disney had done for the past 10 years.

Cats Don't Dance, now and forever. Not only has it had a greater impact on me personally, but I just think almost everything was done better in it. Quest for Camelot has some pretty shoddy animation while CDD is all very smooth and high-quality. I will give Quest for Camelot one thingin saying the overall talent might have been better, with actors such as Cary Elwes and Pierce Brosnan doing voice-overs and Celine Dion and Steve Perry doing some of the songs. But overall, Cat's Don't Dance is just more memorable.

That's an easy choice. Both are very nostalgic for me. But, Cats Don't Dance is unique in a way Quest for Camelot will never be. Especially, when it contains lines like, "We're under the ogre's butt!" I still can't believe Gary Oldman said that line. haha

But why doesn't anyone vote for it for me the quest for camelot is a very underrated animated film