I Am Legend vs. Hancock

12 comments

1 comments

both suck

< true that. where's the option for this?

I am legend wasn't that bad for me actually.

Legend sucks less, but it's still a terrible movie. Although, Mike Patton did the vocals for the monsters' growlings, which is pretty cool.

Fan of Will Smith, hate both of these. I Am Legend should have been better (ruined by CGI).

Will Smith was pretty good in both these films, but I Am Legend actually has a decent ending.

From where I'm standing, Hancock coulda been like, 80 times better if they worked on the backstory a little more. It should've been like an hour longer. Due to this, I Am Legend wins.

I Am Legend is severely hampered by the bad CGI. (Why did they go full CGI on the infected when prosthetics with a little computer enhancement would have been vastly more effective?) That said, I think it was otherwise a pretty great movie. The scenes of an empty New York were chilling, and I thought Smith delivered a very effective performance. Hancock was somewhat fun, but totally forgettable.

why can't Will Smith keep making movies like Ali? I didn't like any one of these movies. But to me Hancock just angered me to no end and I HAAAAATTED this movie.

WOW. I don't comment unless it's a rough choice... this is nearly unchoosable for most people. You either love or hate both of these...

I am Legend. And it's not even close.

Battle of the Will Smith turds. These two were a massive step-down from the fabulous The Pursuit of Happiness and the underrated I, Robot. I can't think of anything good in Hancock, which was truly atrocious. I Am Legend at least did its job in the lame thrills department.

"Legend sucks less, but it's still a terrible movie. Although, Mike Patton did the vocals for the monsters' growlings, which is pretty cool." If he did vocals for things that didn't suck, he wouldn't be Mike Patton

I will always wonder what Hancock could have been...so much potential unrealized. Legend wasn't perfect...but it wins easily here...

I Am Legend but I have enjoyed Hancock a good while. Very underrated fun action flick.