Braveheart vs. Pulp Fiction

5 comments

7 comments

Two of my least favorite movies of all time. If forced to watch one, at gunpoint, I guess I'd suffer through Braveheart, but it would be painful.

You have extremely bad taste my friend...

You are one sad, sad little man...

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedooooooooooooooooooom!

How come this is 4-0 Braveheart? It's generic pap. Good generic pap, yes, but Pulp Fiction is doing something interesting, new and wonderful with film while being at least three orders of magnitue cooler. Pulp Fiction eeeeeeasily.

Haha, agree with TheEgant.

Braveheart is great, hilarious camp but Pulp Fiction actually a fantastic movie so there you have it.

Braveheart

Pulp Fiction, without a shadow of a doubt.

You know the facts, but do you know the fiction?

To capture the face is the job of the painter. To hold the face in tender palms, pressing fleshly finger pads into taught skin, brushing the invisible stories burrowed deep in contorted flesh that melts and mixed, an expressive soup of the tempest within, this is the work of Picasso. Mel Gibson will hold your face. Your sight will grow dark, your skin will come alive, your toes will tingle, your legs will shake, your breathe will quicken, you will exhale mouth wide, you will barely make a sound, your ears will cry in the presence of hymn, bloody visuals will be your baptism, you arrive, you awaken. Mel Gibson is a pretty good actor.

The first comment is sad. I'm going to his page after this to see what their top 20 looks like. I'm nervous. Pulp Fiction wins but I love both.

Braveheart beats every Tarantino movie

Pulp Fiction gets my vote